Re: Level 4

Hints, nudges. Do NOT post spoilers!
ThatOnePerson

Post by ThatOnePerson »

Felicia wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:40 pm Blind but hearing. You might need some sort of aid?
I'm not sure how a hearing aid would help with still images
Felicia
Site Admin

Post by Felicia »

ThatOnePerson wrote: Tue Jul 28, 2020 10:09 pm
Felicia wrote: Mon Jul 27, 2020 9:40 pm Blind but hearing. You might need some sort of aid?
I'm not sure how a hearing aid would help with still images
Research it.
rhallman

Post by rhallman »

I feel like I have all the clues, but I'm either researching incorrectly or am just dumb because I'm on day 2 of trying to crack this one.
Felicia
Site Admin

Post by Felicia »

rhallman wrote: Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:02 pm I feel like I have all the clues, but I'm either researching incorrectly or am just dumb because I'm on day 2 of trying to crack this one.
PM me with what you've got so far.
Shanimal

Post by Shanimal »

I pm'd you.
CheeseMyBaby

Post by CheeseMyBaby »

I'm nowhere near finishing the existing levels but I sort of agree about this level being quite difficult this early in the game. I'd maybe move it up a few levels to let the users get more acquainted with you're way of thinking. Just my two cents.
Felicia
Site Admin

Post by Felicia »

CheeseMyBaby wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:48 pm I'm nowhere near finishing the existing levels but I sort of agree about this level being quite difficult this early in the game. I'd maybe move it up a few levels to let the users get more acquainted with you're way of thinking. Just my two cents.
I've been thinking about doing what you're suggesting. I haven't made a final decision yet but right now I'm leaning towards letting it stay where it is. I think there's a point in getting into my 'frame of mind' early to help with later levels.

(It's also why this thread is still open, despite all the hints in it. Wouldn't you agree - after reading the level 4 thread - that the user has everything they need to make it?)
CheeseMyBaby

Post by CheeseMyBaby »

Felicia wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 10:48 pm
CheeseMyBaby wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 7:48 pm I'm nowhere near finishing the existing levels but I sort of agree about this level being quite difficult this early in the game. I'd maybe move it up a few levels to let the users get more acquainted with you're way of thinking. Just my two cents.
I've been thinking about doing what you're suggesting. I haven't made a final decision yet but right now I'm leaning towards letting it stay where it is. I think there's a point in getting into my 'frame of mind' early to help with later levels.

(It's also why this thread is still open, despite all the hints in it. Wouldn't you agree - after reading the level 4 thread - that the user has everything they need to make it?)
Well... yes, I do actually.
ahiddenwaffle

Post by ahiddenwaffle »

Also completely stuck on this, trying to make sense of "blind but hearing" not sure if I'm missing something or how the name of the photo was supposed to get me here, or if I'm even in the right place.
Felicia
Site Admin

Post by Felicia »

ahiddenwaffle wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 12:03 am Also completely stuck on this, trying to make sense of "blind but hearing" not sure if I'm missing something or how the name of the photo was supposed to get me here, or if I'm even in the right place.
You're in the right place. You're close. Check your inbox :)
Felicia
Site Admin

Post by Felicia »

It's somewhere among all the white.
theartist

Post by theartist »

I think I'm in the right place(i.......m) but cant find anything more than a morse code at a pic,pls help!
MishuAnubis

Post by MishuAnubis »

i am in right place too, i saw fine print but what i need for an answer?
Felicia
Site Admin

Post by Felicia »

theartist wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:01 pm I think I'm in the right place(i.......m) but cant find anything more than a morse code at a pic,pls help!
You still need to find the fine print.
Felicia
Site Admin

Post by Felicia »

MishuAnubis wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:24 pm i am in right place too, i saw fine print but what i need for an answer?
You need to think about what the fine print means, what it's actually saying.
Then you need to utilize it.

Think about it, and if you need an extra nudge, PM me here.
Felicia
Site Admin

Post by Felicia »

Felicia wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 9:27 pm
theartist wrote: Wed Oct 21, 2020 6:01 pm I think I'm in the right place(i.......m) but cant find anything more than a morse code at a pic,pls help!
You're in the right place. You still need to find the fine print and then think about what it means.
radicata

Post by radicata »

I'm still stuck on this. I'm at ~elsewhere~ and I've found ~the fine print,~ I just don't know how to apply it...
radicata

Post by radicata »

WOW. Never mind. Gosh, that was difficult---nice job. :)
volca

Post by volca »

i feel like i have everything except what slokilo means...
have the fine print but don't know what to do next..
Felicia
Site Admin

Post by Felicia »

volca wrote: Tue Dec 29, 2020 6:00 am i feel like i have everything except what slokilo means...
have the fine print but don't know what to do next..
If you’ve found the right “elsewhere” slokilo doesn’t matter.
Did you read all the posts in this forum (lvl 4)? There’s lots of hints here.
If you still can’t get it; send me a PM and let me know what you’ve got so far.
frittres

Post by frittres »

I've been trying to figure this one out for a while now. I can't seem to figure out what the "fine print" is pointing to.
Felicia
Site Admin

Post by Felicia »

frittres wrote: Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:51 am I've been trying to figure this one out for a while now. I can't seem to figure out what the "fine print" is pointing to.
If you don't know what the "fine print" is you might be in the wrong place.
Send me a PM and explain where you're looking and fill me in on your train of thought so that I can give you an appropriate nudge.
eski

Post by eski »

immediately knew where to look and found the "fine print"

But I have no idea how I would get logininfo from that

tried atleast 10 combinations
Felicia
Site Admin

Post by Felicia »

eski wrote: Thu Apr 01, 2021 10:58 am immediately knew where to look and found the "fine print"

But I have no idea how I would get logininfo from that

tried atleast 10 combinations
You’ll never need to guess the username/password. When you find it you’ll know it without a shadow of a doubt.
Read all the clues again (the ones here at the forum as well) and think about. It’ll come to you.
LuxWolf

Post by LuxWolf »

Hi! I am stuck on this one, ugh... Could I pm anyone with what I've got already, and the things that I've tried?