Level 10

Hints, nudges. Do NOT post spoilers!
Felicia
Site Admin

Level 10

Post by Felicia »

Remember where you are and when you're not there; remember where you're supposed to be.
Felicia
Site Admin

Re: Level 10

Post by Felicia »

Yes. There's lots of them.
amh

Post by amh »

Clueless so far :shock:

Still nothing, not one goddam thing... :(

Edit2 Phew that was some hard work.
pogo

Post by pogo »

Any chance for some help on this? Not even sure what the first step is...
amh

Post by amh »

pogo wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:16 am Any chance for some help on this? Not even sure what the first step is...
PM me with what you have so far
DeeDee

Post by DeeDee »

I am so confused... no ideas
Felicia
Site Admin

Post by Felicia »

DeeDee wrote: Sun Feb 07, 2021 7:21 pm I am so confused... no ideas
Send me a PM and let me know what you've found so far, and what you're thinking, and I'll try to give you a nudge.
AlessaMason

Post by AlessaMason »

Day 4 of staring at it and no idea. What the hell was on ... (spoiler removed)).

Edit:
Such a reasonable 2nd part, such a mess of the first one. Shameful even. If it weren't for Amh's help, I would have given up. It's not fun to misdirect or withhold clues and hints just to make something hard. And, again, for future players: it has nothing to do with (spoiler removed). Focus on this level's title.

I removed some spoilers. /fel
Last edited by AlessaMason on Tue Jul 06, 2021 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Felicia
Site Admin

Post by Felicia »

AlessaMason wrote: Tue Jul 06, 2021 6:42 am Day 4 of staring at it and no idea. What the hell was on ... (spoiler removed)).

Edit:
Such a reasonable 2nd part, such a mess of the first one. Shameful even. If it weren't for Amh's help, I would have given up. It's not fun to misdirect or withhold clues and hints just to make something hard. And, again, for future players: it has nothing to do with (spoiler removed). Focus on this level's title.
I removed some parts of your original post due to being sort of "spoily". Although you don't think it's got anything to do with that which you mentioned in your original post; there's actually clues there. I'm not withholding any clues; they're just sometimes equally hard to find.
Misdirection? Sure, all the time.
Withholding clues? Well.... only in the sense that the number of clues must be limited in order to not make it too easy.

Things will become more difficult. A lot more difficult.
I do hope you don't give up! It seems there's not that many female solvers and I love having you here.
(And in the future... if you find a level too difficult or one with too few clues; I'd appreciate it so much if you'd send me a PM (or an email) telling me about how/why you feel that way. If enough people think something's difficult in the sense they can't find clues, I'm all for giving that level a bit of extra polish)

All the best

/fel